DAT Prep Plus 2019-2020
2 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online
Kaplan Test Prep
Kaplan's DAT Prep Plus 2019-2020 provides the test-taking strategies, realistic practice, and expert guidance you need to score higher on the Dental Admissions Test. Our comprehensive updated subject review reflects recent changes to the blueprint of the exam, question types, and test interface. You'll get two full-length practice DATs and expert tips to help you face Test Day with confidence.
The Best Review
- Two updated full-length, online practice exams for test-like practice
- Study planning guidance
- More than 600 practice questions for every subject, with detailed answers and explanations
- Full-color study sheets for high-yield review
- A guide to the current DAT Blueprint so you know exactly what to expect on Test Day
- Comprehensive review of all of the content covered on the DAT
- Our books and practice questions are written by veteran teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn
- Kaplan's experts ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams
The previous edition of this book was titled DAT 2017-2018 Strategies, Practice & Review.